5 en-suite bedrooms
90m To Slopes And Lifts Or Ski Cross Country
Spa with swimming pool and Sauna
South West facing orientation
320m2 habitable area
Separate tv / cinema room
Large top floor open plan living area
Elevator connecting floors
Small hamlet of 4 luxury chalets
New Build: NEW
Number of Floors:
Offroad Parking: 0
Year Built: 0
Just released this fantastic off plan luxury chalet with a South West facing orientation, is ideally located just 90m from the site of the brand new Le Praz Alpinium super sports centre and ultra fast cable car to 1850m that will whisk passengers to the top in under 6 minutes. Chalet A of 320m2 will come with 5 en-suite bedrooms as well as its own spa including swimming pool, sauna, relaxation area and shower room.
Part of a brand new luxury development creating a small hamlet of just 4 outstanding chalets, the centre of the wonderful dual season resort of Le Praz complete with its own lake, ski jump, lifts, slopes, shops, restaurants, bars and much more is just steps away.
With the living room located on the top floor complete with vaulted ceiling, the chalet which is also ski in and out via the cross country slope that passes in front will offer exeptional views from the large and spacious terrace perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
The chalet blending stone and wood on the exterior will be split over 5 floors and comes complete with its own elevator running throughout the chalet. Each floor comprises:
Level - 2
- Parking entrance
- Technical room
- TV / Cinema room
Level R - 1
- Spa with large 39m2 swimmimg pool, relaxation lounging area, sauna, shower room with toilet
- Laundry room with sink
- Technical room/owners storage room
- Entrance to chalet with coat cupboard
- Large ski room with its own exterior access containing ski racks, boot warmers, lockers and benches
- Guest toilet
- Two large double bedrooms with their own en-suites
- Two large double bedrooms with their own en-suites and access to the balcony
- Double aspect Master Suite with en-suite bath, shower double handbasin and toilet as well as access to the balcony.
- Grand open plan living floor of 77m2 comprising open plan kitchen, dining are and large 39m2 sitting area
- Double aspect floor with windows at front and rear of the chalet
- Large volumes of glass including panoramic windows to create a light and airy cosy interior space
- Feature focal fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Two balconies front and rear totalling 37.34m2
Owing to these being brand new chalets, notary fees are reduced and if renting (no obligation), it is possible to reclaim the VAT at 20%. Please ask about further details on this.
An incredible chalet opportunity, for more information including floor plans and to arrange a visit please contact us.