To celebrate the end of an EPIC winter season, we have teamed up with the talented team at Marmota Maps
to give one lucky person the chance to win one of their iconic 630 Ski Resorts of the Alps Marmota Maps.
The 630 Ski Resorts map displays all ski resorts in the Alps with a combined slope length of at least 5 kms, with the graphical boundaries limited by the outer ski lifts or slopes.
Simply fill in the form below. ALL entrants will receive a coupon code when the competition closes for a 15% discount off the RRP on all items in the Marmota Maps webshop.
Entering the Competition To Win A Marmota Map
Please see the Competition Terms & Conditions below.
This Competition is now closed.
More About Marmota Maps
Marmota Maps defines a ski resort as “all connected slopes and lifts that can be reached on skis. If, for example, a bus is necessary to get to another lift, we count two resorts. This results in a few deviations from public counting methods, as in the case of Portes du Soleil. When different ski areas are linked to a defined region, e.g. the Zugspitz Arena, we note this in brackets behind the areas' names.”
The map include data such as height, kms of piste and number of runs on 630 ski resorts in the Alps. Read more about the map and the story behind it here
Watch their video to learn more about why the Alps are such a passion, and how they create the beautifully designed maps.
Alpen gestalten / Mapping out the Alps from Marmota Maps on Vimeo.
1. The Competition is run in conjunction with Marmota Maps and may be advertised in multiple places.
2. Entry to the Competition is restricted to one entry per person and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
5. The Competition will run from until 31st May 2018.
6. Winner will be chosen at random by Marmota Maps from all valid entries in a draw on Friday 8th June 2018.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. nidski and Marmota Maps will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
9. ALL entrants will receive a coupon code to the email they use to enter the competition (when the Competition has closed) for a 15% discount off the RRP on all items in the Marmota Maps webshop.
10. No cash replacements and non-transferable.