Edited 24 May 2018
One of the main activities of the Site is to provide our members an online platform for advertising their properties. Our members include estate agents, letting agents, landlords, developers, property marketing companies and property owners. We are not an estate agency.
This Policy relates to the personal data that you give to us or that we collect about you from the Site. If you have a query about any property information provided to us by one of our estate agent or developers or other property seller, , please contact them directly
We will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at www.ico.gov.uk
1. Personal Data
1.1 Personal Data You Give Us
We collect information you give to us when using our Site if:
- you provide personal information while searching for a property, creating an account, setting up a property alert, saving a property search, saving property details or enquiring about a property. We may also collect other information about you, such as details of the sort of property you are interested in and the cost and location of the property;
- you participate in social media functions on our Site and enter into competitions or giveaways on the Site;
- you fill in any other form on the Site; and
- information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
We will use this information to:
- transfer your property enquiry to our agent member advertising that property so that they can respond to your enquiry;
- provide you with the Site and the services on the Site to you, including the management of your MYNIDSKI account if you set one up;
- provide property alerts to you of new properties marketed on our Site that meet your search criteria;
- send your enquiry about one of the services advertised or described on the Site to the provider of that product or service, such as mortgage and currency brokers or affiliate partners, so that they can respond to your enquiry;
- contact you for your views on the Site;
- notify you occasionally about important changes to our Terms & Conditions or this Policy or developments to the Site or services;
- improve our Site from feedback you provide;
- run a promotion, contest or survey on the Site;
- send you information you asked to receive about topics of interest to you;
- send periodic emails relating to products or services you have indicated an interest in, respond to your enquiries, questions and/or other requests;
- deliver relevant advertising to you whilst you are on the Site; and
- process and resolve any queries that you may have.
Our lawful basis for processing this personal data is a legitimate interest to process this information to:
- provide a service to our members and to you;
- gain information about the use of our Site and any improvements that can be made as well as providing advertising space to our members and third parties;
- ensure that your enquiries are passed on to the relevant member agent or developer or other provider of the product or service; and
- address any queries you have.
1.2 Personal Data We Collect From You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
This is different to "Personal Data You Give Us" because it relates to technical data that we collect. We may collect non-personal data about you when you use the Site. Non-personal data may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider used
We will use this data to:
- provide the Site to you;
- assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- provide a responsive website experience to you to ensure that our Site is presented in the best way for you and for your device;
- administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our Site as safe and secure as possible for you; and
- customise and enrich your experience on our Site
We have a legitimate interest to process this information to:
- help ensure the on-going security of the Site; and
- enhance the service that you receive on the Site.
1.3 Data from our Members (agents, developers & other property sellers), who advertise Properties on our Site
We collect data to provide the properties listed on the Site, including property images, asking prices, property addresses and locations and property descriptions. The property data is provided to us by our members or other third parties on behalf of those members.
We use property data to:
- provide the Site;
- enable our members to advertise their properties;
- enable potential buyers or tenants to see detailed descriptions and images of properties they are interested in;
- for our own purposes such as ski property market evaluation.
We have a legitimate interest to process this information to provide:
- a service to our members by helping them to market properties;
- a service to our members by advertising properties to potential buyers or tenants;
- a service to potential buyers and tenants so that they know what properties are currently on the market and the price of those properties; and
- provide data services to third parties such as banks, building societies, insurance companies and other financial institutions so that they can process this data for their purposes.
We will stop advertising a property when we are instructed to do so by our members.
2. Use of Your Personal Data For Marketing
Sometimes we may use your personal information to market products and services to you. We will always seek your consent before doing so and you can opt out of marketing and other communications at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails, by contacting us here or at email@example.com You can always use the Site without having to agree to marketing.
Where you have a password to enable you to access some parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, transfer of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transfer is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. How We Protect Your Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, which comply with the GDPR, to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data.
We use some third party providers for protecting data, which as far as we are aware are GDPR compliant.
We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your data where you have explicitly consented to us sharing your data.
If you make an enquiry about a property, we will share your personal data with the advertiser of that property. Their details can be found on the advert for the property.
If you enter a competition on the website, we will share your personal data with the provider of the competition prize. The provider of the prize will be detailed on the competition page.
If you make an enquiry regarding currency exchange or mortgages, we will share your data with our currency and mortgage partners.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to others.
We may share non-personal data (as described above) regarding visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers.
5. Access To Your Data
5.1 Who Has Access
5.2 Reviewing, Correcting and Removing your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us here We may make a small charge for this service. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
6. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Some of the providers of the products or services listed on our Site are located outside of the EU and European Economic Area (“EEA”). The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to any of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
7. How long do we keep your information?
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. When you register as a nidski user, we will store the information you give us for as long as you have an account setup on nidski.com. The personal data relating to your account will be deleted when you delete your account.
8. Web Browser “Cookies”
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance your experience. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. In a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. Google Analytics
11. Google Adsense
12. Third Party Websites
14. Your Rights
Under the GDPR you may:
- have access to your personal data;
- be provided with information about how your data is processed;
- have corrections made to your personal data; and
- have data erased in certain circumstances.
We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfil all requests.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner. https://ico.org.uk/concerns, telephone 0303 123 1113
15. Contacting Us
This website is owned and operated by Aspect International Property Limited, registered in England and Wales under registration number 6661324. Our registered office is at 16 Monson Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4EN.
You can contact us by:
(a) using our website contact form at https://www.nidski.com/contact
(b) email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) telephone, on 0044 203 514 1702; or
(d) post, to 16 Monson Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4EN