Do you already use an XML feed to upload your ski properties to a portal?
Then upload your ski properties to nidski.com for FREE* using your current Rightmove, XML2U, Apimo or Ubiflow XML feed.
We here at nidski would love the chance to show you how we can help you reach more buyers. It’s quick, easy and you also have the added benefit of free advertising on our social media networks.
What do we need from you?
- your XML feed
(which looks like this: www.xml2u.com/files/342_32342_YFFFC.xml
- an email address for enquiries
- a telephone number for enquiries
What will we do?
- set up an agent account for you
- create an agent profile page
- upload your feed and set your properties live on nidski**
- send you your login and password for your agent admin where you can manage your details and enquiries
- promote your properties to nidski visitors as well as on social media and our other marketing channels.
What's not to like!
Please let us know if the feed you use isn’t listed here and we’ll do our best to accommodate it.
Or if you would like to try our manual upload, email email@example.com
*ending August 31 2017
** please allow 24 hours for properties to show
WHILE YOU ARE HERE...
Looking for a ski property? Start your search here!
Need help with a mortgage to buy a property in the French, Swiss, Austrian or Italian Alps? See our mortgage tips and advice from experts.
Want to know which ski resort is best for your ski property purchase? Check out our ski resort guides.
Need to swap some Pounds for Euros? All you need to know about currency exchange.
Want to know about buying a ski property in the Alps? Get the lowdown with our buying guides.